PADI Dive Master Course
PADI Dive Master Course http://www.sunreef.com.au/padi-learn-to-dive-scuba-courses-with-sunreef/padi-divemaster/
- Sunreef Staff will contact you within 24hrs of booking to confirm your requested dates for your course.
- Complete the Online Booking Form here
- Cancellation (or transfer of course starting dates) inside last 21 days of start will incur a loss of the $850 deposit.
- Final payment is due 7 days prior to start of course. No refunds are possible beyond this 7 day start point.
- When completing your open water course, you must present a valid dive medical (std. 4005.1) no later than day 1 of the course.
- If completing any other dive course a medical is only required if you have any medical conditions that are contradictive for diving.
- If you leave your medical then fail it, the above cancellation policies still apply.
- Failure to turn up for any part of the course will incur a fee to finish off at a future date where space is available.
- If dives are missed for any reason an additional charter fee of $145 per charter missed will be payable to complete the course at a future date where space is available. This includes but is not limited to sea sickness & equalizing problems